Saturday, January 07, 2012

Update - New Blog

As evident from my lack of posts on this blog, I have not been writing much about literature, politics, nor engaging in my sometimes poetic emotional rants.  I have instead been writing a lot about running.  I've been running on a consistent basis now for 18 months, during which time I have run three half-marathons, one marathon, and two 10K races, not to mention countless training runs of varying distances.

I am not abandoning this blog entirely, as I am sure eventually I will circle back to writing about something other than running.  But for the moment, you can find me here: Just Go Run


1 comment:

Clommot Fatan said...

I appreciate you for taking the time out of your day to give the great review from your recent experiences. If you have another free time would you please share your thought on our newly added product here http://www.royalgorden.com/. Thank you in advance and have a great time...